The site is not supported in this browser
Please Upgrade to a newer browser
All you need to know about a visit to the Madatech
Opening Hours and Prices - Getting Here - Annual Subscription and Membership
- Visitors who purchased tickets from our affiliated partners are required to reserve their entry date and time of visit. Please book your visit by phone 04-8614444
- Please be mindful that our ticket office will close one hour ahead of closing time.
- On Saturdays and holidays the number of seats at the Cinematrix is limited and entrance to the Cinematrix is subject to purchasing museum tickets.
- The parking garage has limited capacity and fills on busy days, especially during summer and school holidays. On these days we suggest taking public transportation.
- Google liquid galaxy and part of the Noble Energy Science Park exhibits are limited to weekends and holidays, on certain hours and are operated by an instructor only.
- Part of the park attractions, especially the Bo-Yo and the Center of Gravity Bicycle, may not be available to the public due to bad weather conditions
MadaTech is accessible to individuals with disabilities. Some of the features include:
- All lifts, corridors and exhibitions in the museum are wheelchair accessible.
- Noble Energy Science Park – access ramps and bypass trails allow visitors with limited mobility to reach all parts of the park. The park attractions are wheelchair accessible except for the Bo-Yo and the Center of Gravity Bicycles.
- The Cinematrix entrance, exhibitions main lobby and the Fab-Lab are equipped with wheelchair lifts, located near the staircases.
While we make every effort to keep the information up to date and correct, we take no responsibility for inaccurate, incomplete or outdated information that may be posted on this site, and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in its contents.
We advise you to check with our staff before planning a visit and make sure your Cinematrix tickets are booked at least one day in advance by phone 04-8614444.
E&OE: In a case of information discrepancy between our website and the box office, please consider the box office information as the most accurate one.