The site is not supported in this browser
Please Upgrade to a newer browser
MadaTech, Israel's National Museum of Science Technology and Space, Is located in the historic building of the Technion, between Shmaryahu Levin Street and Balfour Street, Hadar Hacarmel neighborhood, Haifa.
Our Address: Shmaryahu Levin 25 street / Balfour 12 street.
* The entrance is only from 25 Shmaryahu Levin Street.
Our parking garage is located at Balfour 12 Street, however it has limited capacity and fills on busy days, especially during summer and school holidays. On these days we suggest taking public transportation. Please adhere to the guard on duty.
• By train and bus - In front of “Haifa Bat Galim” train station, lines 37 or 28 stop at Balfour Street, infront of MadaTech’s entrance.
• By Train and Taxi - The closest train station is “Haifa Center HaShmona”, where taking a taxi from will be the cheapest.
• Bus lines from Carmel Beach Central Bus Station - 112, 115. Get off at the first station in Herzl Street.
• Bus lines from Haifa Bay Central Bus Station (Merkazit Hamifratz) - 115 or 3 by the Metronit - get off at Beit Hakranot station.
• By Carmelit - underground funicular railway, (about 15 minutes away on foot from Haifa Center HaShmona train station) - get off on Haneviim or Masada stations.